Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The truth about dogs vs. cats.


I had to run a bunch of errands today. They were all within a couple of miles of each other so I hopped on my bike and let my dog run along side of me, he is really good at this and even stops at stop signs. First stop was the I bank I did my banking, and they gave me treats to give to my dog, then we stopped at a coffee shop and they also had dog treats. Neither one of these places had cat treats. Finally we stopped at the UPS store, shipped some things, paid, then collected yet more dog treats, but still no cat treats I asked. After all of the errands were done I decided to take my loyal little buddy to the dog park so he could run around, chase squirrels and catch his frisbee. While at the dog park I wondered why cities spend millions of dollars on dog parks and none on cat parks. I guess it's true dogs are simply better than cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment